Beginning March 25, 2019, there will be a dedicated Community Partners Line (limited for use to the services listed below) specifically staffed by local Supervisors knowledgeable on Nevada protocols. This line was established to serve as a direct point of contact for day-to-day issues for the following:
- Scheduling inpatient facility/hospital discharges
- Scheduling non-emergency transfers to other medical facilities
- Acting as a liaison with tribal entities
- Coordinating non-emergency transport for legal holds from law enforcement and Emergency Medical Service (EMS) providers
- Answering general questions regarding scheduled trips
Community Partner Line Number
Hours of Operation:
(844) 299-6333 Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST
After Hours Line:
The after hours line is MTM’s standard Nevada phone number
Again, this line is not intended for members to call and schedule transportation.
Members must continue to call the MTM Customer Service Line to schedule transportation at (844) 879-7341.
We look forward to continuing our work with you to remove community barriers through quality transportation!